The terms below the numbered list are pretty standard, but there are a few other things that I want to say in straight-up English, no-legalese.
- It's just me. There is no us. It may take me a couple of days to get back to you, especially if I have to figure something out.
- I don't build the website at http://hearthfellowlearning.vipmembervault.com, I provide the content. I cannot fix technical issues, although I can escalate them to the people who have the power to fix them.
- After purchase, courses remain available for the lifetime of the website. You may download and keep all supporting materials that are avaiable as part of the course, even if the website is eventually closed.
- Membership materials will remain available for the duration of the subscription. A separate contract will apply for any paid membership privileges.
- Because all the materials are either digital or print on demand, I do not, as a rule, issue refunds. I may introduce a specific policy allowing a trial period or refunds for individual products or courses, but this should not be considered to extend across other products or courses.
- I teach meditation and yoga, critical theory, and philosophy (broadly writ). Nothing I say should be considered a substitute for medical advice or therapy.
- Coaching and meditation instruction is not therapy. If I decide that your issues are beyond my capacity, I will ask you to find a more suitable professional to provide your support. I may provide you with a refund, at my discretion.
- Although I have done my level best to figure out what is "true," and I draw upon an enormous range of wisdom and thought traditions, I don't know The Answers. If you are looking for perfection and certainty, you will not find it here.
- Learning is uncomfortable. We are all working at our edges on at least some things, at least some of the time. I have an extensive background in adult education, and meditation and yoga practice and instruction, but I cannot make this process pain-free.
- This is an inclusive space. I am working to be conscious of the various ways that privilege works in my world, and I endeavour to bring that awareness to bear. That being said, this is also a learning space, and people are at different stages on their journey. Please try not to use shame or piling-on to silence people you disagree with, even if they hurt you in the process. Please do bring any significant issues to me to address them; it is my job as a teacher to manage the energy in the classroom, virtual or otherwise.
- I am allowed to kick you out for bad behaviour, at my sole discretion. I do not have to give you a refund.
- I worked really hard to make all this stuff. Please don't steal it.
Welcome to Hearthfellow Learning
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hearthfellow Learning's Website.
Hearthfellow Learning is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Hearthfellow Learning's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Hearthfellow Learning and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hearthfellow Learning. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://hearthfellowlearning.vipmembervault.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://hearthfellowlearning.vipmembervault.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://hearthfellowlearning.vipmembervault.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://hearthfellowlearning.vipmembervault.com/
Redistribute content from Hearthfellow Learning (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.